The Vermont Flower Show
THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED THE SHOW IN 2023!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR 2025!
MARCH 7 - 9, 2025
@ The Champlain Valley Expo
Essex Junction, VT
ABOUT THE VERMONT FLOWER SHOW:
The Vermont Flower Show is quite unique among flower shows in the U.S. VNLA members and associates build a 15,000 square foot themed landscaped display (equal to about an acre). A committee works on the design and we receive hundreds of donations of plants, time, materials and labor. A group of volunteers then comes together for 3.5 days to build this display - quite a feat if you watch our time-lapse video (see the link above). Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of features and activities to choose from (see highlights below).
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 sq. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs, trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening/home/accessories participate in the Flower Show Marketplace
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days as well as scheduled entertainment.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT display
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
The 2023 Vermont Flower Show Grand Garden Display theme was Out of Hibernation! Spring Comes to the 100-Acre Wood, an adaptation of the world and magic of Winnie the Pooh, by A. A. Milne.