The Vermont Flower Show
The 2021 Vermont Flower Show has been postponed to 2022. Please see below.
Mark your calendars for our next show:
March 4 – 6, 2022
Champlain Valley Expo
Essex Junction, VT
As producers of the Vermont Flower Show, the first priority of the VNLA/Green Works Board of Directors is the safety of all attendees, vendors, and volunteers who participate in our signature event, the Vermont Flower Show. We have been examining the data on the COVID-19 pandemic and the emerging theme is no one knows for sure how long this virus will remain with us. In an effort to keep people safe as well as to help mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, we have made the decision to postpone the 2021 Vermont Flower Show, scheduled for February 27, 28, and March 1, 2021, to March 4-6, 2022. Our show depends on hundreds of volunteers, sponsorships, and many donations, and this is not the right time for us to ask for this support during these trying financial times. Although we are disappointed we cannot bring our beloved show to life in 2021, and we know many of you will be too, we believe this is the right decision until we can all be certain that gathering in large groups will be safe again.
We hope that you will all remain safe and healthy and we will plan to see everyone at the 2022 Vermont Flower Show!
Thanks to all who attended the 2019 Vermont Flower Show!
Please view past show slideshows and timelapse videos below.
2019 Show Features:
The 2019 Vermont Flower Show – “Wonder – A Garden Adventure for All Ages” – will bring three days of spring to life as our winter draws to a close. Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of things to choose from– all included in the price of admission! Plan on spending the entire day at the show! The 2019 Vermont Flower Show was chosen by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce as a Top Ten Winter Event to attend!
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 s. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening world.
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days; scheduled entertainment,
- An art gallery where you can view local artists’ work.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT will host a “National Garden Club Standard Flower Show Exhibit” which is a judged competition open both to VT garden club members and the general public.
- VT Garden Railway Society – landscaped display with moving trains!
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
Please see clips from the 2017 Vermont Flower Show below!
THE 2017 VERMONT FLOWER SHOW
2017 Flower Show Setup Video
Many hard working volunteers helped to make the 2017 Vermont Flower show and its elaborate displays possible. Time lapse video was created by Kyle Ambusk.
2017 Vermont Flower Show