The Vermont Flower Show
THE 2023 THEME:
The 2023 Vermont Flower Show Grand Garden Display theme will be Out of Hibernation! Spring Comes to the 100-Acre Wood, an adaptation of the world and magic of Winnie the Pooh, by A. A. Milne. Mark your calendar and make plans to join us!
WATCH OUR TIME LAPSE VIDEO ON THIS YEAR’S SET UP of the Grand Garden Display: https://youtu.be/Tagans5MP8Q.
ABOUT THE VERMONT FLOWER SHOW:
The Vermont Flower Show is quite unique among flower shows in the U.S. VNLA members and associates build a 15,000 square foot themed landscaped display (equal to about an acre). A committee works on the design and we receive hundreds of donations of plants, time, materials and labor. A group of volunteers then comes together for 3.5 days to build this display – quite a feat if you watch our time-lapse video (see the link above). Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of features and activities to choose from (see highlights below).
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 sq. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs, trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening/home/accessories participate in the Flower Show Marketplace
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days as well as scheduled entertainment.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT display
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.