The Vermont Flower Show
Mark your calendars for our next show!
March 3 – 5, 2023
Champlain Valley Expo
Essex Junction, VT
As producers of the Vermont Flower Show, the first priority of the Vermont Nursery and Landscape Association Board of Directors is the safety of all attendees, vendors, and volunteers who participate in our signature event, the Vermont Flower Show. It has been a full year plus of living with a pandemic and the good news is vaccinations are ramping up and the spread of the virus seems to be moving in the right direction. With that said there is still uncertainty about how all of this is going to evolve and change over the next 6-8 months. In an abundance of caution, the VNLA has made the call to postpone our show until 2023.
In a normal year, our team begins working on a flower show 18 months in advance. The pandemic has brought this work to a halt. We believe waiting this out until 2023 will allow us the certainty of being able to gather in large groups again safely and provide us the necessary planning time. We have over 10,000 visitors attend our show and we look forward hosting the Vermont Flower Show in 2023! We will be back!
We hope that you will all remain safe and healthy and we will plan to see everyone at the 2023 Vermont Flower Show!
Thanks to all who attended the 2019 Vermont Flower Show!
Please view past show slideshows and timelapse videos below.
2019 Show Features:
The 2019 Vermont Flower Show – “Wonder – A Garden Adventure for All Ages” – will bring three days of spring to life as our winter draws to a close. Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of things to choose from– all included in the price of admission! Plan on spending the entire day at the show! The 2019 Vermont Flower Show was chosen by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce as a Top Ten Winter Event to attend!
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 s. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/gardening world.
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days; scheduled entertainment,
- An art gallery where you can view local artists’ work.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT will host a “National Garden Club Standard Flower Show Exhibit” which is a judged competition open both to VT garden club members and the general public.
- VT Garden Railway Society – landscaped display with moving trains!
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
Please see clips from the 2017 Vermont Flower Show below!
THE 2017 VERMONT FLOWER SHOW
2017 Flower Show Setup Video
Many hard working volunteers helped to make the 2017 Vermont Flower show and its elaborate displays possible. Time lapse video was created by Kyle Ambusk.
2017 Vermont Flower Show