The Vermont Flower Show is back! After nearly a four- year hiatus due to the pandemic, we return stronger, even more creative and ready to celebrate our 20th year. Our biennial event attracted 11,500 people of all ages in 2019 from Vermont, New York, Canada and beyond! This year’s Grand Garden Display theme of Out of Hibernation! Spring Comes to the 100-Acre Wood is sure to inspire and will be a magical garden journey bringing the original world of Winnie-the-Pooh to life!
The Vermont Flower Show offers a unique opportunity for you to showcase your business. Being an exhibitor in the Flower Show Marketplace offers a unique opportunity to promote your business to both expert and novice garden/home enthusiasts. Visitors are drawn to our show for ideas, education, and a reprieve from winter! The Vermont Flower Show Marketplace is a powerful platform to meet new customers, reach out to existing clients, and build upon your unique brand. Visitors often spend the entire day enjoying the numerous activities offered as part of the admission fee.
About the Show:
The Vermont Flower Show is quite unique among flower shows in the U.S. and we will be ready to usher in the Spring of 2023! VNLA members and associates build a 15,000 square foot themed landscaped display (equal to about an acre). A committee works on the design and we receive hundreds of donations of plants, time, materials and labor. A group of volunteers then comes together for 3.5 days to build this display – quite a feat if you watch our time-lapse video HERE and also view a slideshow. Along with the grand garden landscaped display, the show offers a wide variety of features and activities to choose from (see highlights below).
- Grand Garden Display (over 15,000 sq. ft.) filled with flowering bulbs, shrubs trees, and water features!
- Local artists will be painting live in the Grand Garden Display.
- Over 100 vendors related to the horticultural/home /gardening world.
- Over 35 educational seminars and hands-on workshops on a variety of topics.
- Experts on-hand all 3 days to answer your gardening and landscaping questions.
- Family Room with craft and planting activities all 3 days as well as scheduled entertainment.
- An art gallery where you can view local artists’ work.
- Local bookstore will offer a great selection of books to choose from.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of VT display
- Plant Sale at the conclusion of the show on Sunday.
- NETWORK: Make important face-to-face connections with visitors from Vermont and the surrounding areas including New York and Canada.
- EXPOSURE: Build brand awareness by showcasing your products, services, and/or equipment to a captive audience.
- VALUE: The Flower Show Marketplace is a marketing opportunity to expand your customer base and generate new leads!
Who Should Exhibit:
Anyone and everyone involved in the horticulture and gardening industry, including landscape designers and architects, nurseries, florists, greenhouses, growers, garden centers, garden/home accessories and other floral/green industry/allied trade related businesses. Exhibitors should fit into one of the above mentioned categories. Final acceptance is determined by the Vermont Nursery and Landscape Association.
Vermont Specialty Food & Spirits Pavilion
Vermont Specialty Food & Spirit exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase Vermont’s delicious specialty food and spirits with samples (no individual portion sales). Display space is limited and expected to sell out. Vermont specialty food artisans and producers are encouraged to sign up quickly. Only Vermont companies who make their product within the state will be allowed to exhibit.
Feedback from Exhibitors:
“We had an amazing event. Even ran out of product. We were on a corner and this was perfect for us. Was a great way to tell our story and introduce people to our products. Really positive event for us.”
“Best show we have had so far. We are a new company, in our 4th year.”
“My expectations are always high for the VT Flower Show, which is one of my favorite events. And yet you still managed to exceed them.’
“Keep doing everything that you are doing. You are incredible!!!”
What’s Included in the Exhibit Space Package
- 8′ high back drape, 3′ high side drape, ID sign, and table (if requested).
- Company listing in the program guide and on website with links.
- 2 complimentary daily admission passes to distribute to your best customers (a $42 value!)
- Exhibitor badges for access to all event activities including educational seminars, workshops, demos, etc.
Schedule at a Glance
EXHIBIT SET-UP: Thursday, March 2 – 8:00 am – 7:oo pm & Friday, March 3 – 8:00 am – 9:30 am
EXHIBIT HOURS: Friday, March 3 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm; Saturday, March 4 – 10:00 am- 6:00 pm; Sunday, March 5 – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
TEAR DOWN: Sunday, March 5 – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Exhibit Options & Rates
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Please contact Kristina MacKulin at 802-425-5117 or Kristina@vnlavt.org for information o or visit our sponsorship page for more information: https://vnlavt.org/vermont-flower-show/sponsorship-opportunities/.
For questions or more information on exhibiting please contact:
Vermont Flower Show
c/o Delaney Meeting & Event Management