COVID 19 Resources
Our industry takes the safety of its employees and clients very seriously and the VNLA wants to help everyone navigate the COVID-19 pandemic with accurate information. We will monitor new developments, protocols, regulations, and guidance centered around COVID-19 and share with our industry professionals. Updates to this page will continue to evolve and change.
- VT Health Department Hotline: 802-863-7240; for up-to-date information visit this link
- Vermont 2-1-1 for phone/text support. This is an information and referral site.
- VOSHA COVID-19 Employee Training
- VT Emergency Executive Orders
- VT State Agencies and Partner COVID-19 Resources
- VT ACCD Update on New Work Safe Additions to the Stay Home, Stay Safe Order -9/18/20 Memo
- VT Mask Mandate – 8/1/20
- VT Cross State Travel Information
- State of Vermont Unemployment Benefits Application
- VT Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Hotline Updates for Self-Employed; Others
- VT Public Safety Emergency Management link
- CDC updates: visit this link
- What to do if you are sick CDC Guidelines
- Resources for Communities in VT
- Volunteer Sign-Up / HELP with COVID-19 in Vermont
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has issued guidance, as well as information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans. The SBA is working with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by the virus. If you are a Vermont small business being affected right now, contact the SBA district office at 802-828-4422.
- Understanding the CARES Act
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture COVID-19 Information for Agriculture and Food Businesses.
- Vermont Department of Labor COVID-19 Updates
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development COVID-19 Newsletter Sign-up.
- VT Agency of Commerce and Community Development’s COVID-19 Recovery Resource Center.
- VT Agency of Commerce and Community Development’s Small Business Recovery Technical Assistance Program.
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- VMEC’s 5 Step Business Survival Guide
- U.S. Department of Labor COVID-19 FMLA Guidance
- IRS COVID-19 Tax Relief
- OSHA Guidance on COVID-19
- OSHA COVID-19 Information for Companies
- SCORE Resources: How Small Businesses Can Prepare for COVID-19, Small Business
- SCORE Disaster Preparedness (Resources) and Continuity of Your Business.
- American HORT Coronoavirus Resource Center
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development COVID page for businesses/employees/unemployment
- VT Agency of Agriculture Food and Markets: Grants, Loans & Relief Payment Resource Page
- SBA’s COVID 19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Business and Economic Resources
- Small Business Debt Relief Program
- VT Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Crisis Textline Text:“Home” to 741741
- Pathways Vermont Support Line: Reach out to your neighbors, connect with your chosen family, and call or text the Pathways Vermont Support Line. Open from 3 PM to 6 AM.Connect with an operator by dialing (833) VT – TALKS / (833) 888 – 2557
- Invest EAP: statewide non-profit serving employees and all household members. Not tied to insurance, and completely free and confidential to you. https://www.investeapcovid19.org/( check your or your partner’s workplace benefits for your own EAP if you don’t have Invest)
- CDC Managing Anxiety and Stress with COVID 19 CDC
- Mental Health Considerations during COVID-19 Outbreak WHO
- National Alliance Mental Illness NAMI
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) The National Child Traumatic Stress Network