Live Outdoors Landscaping is looking to add to our energetic landscape company. We are working hard to create beautiful landscapes across the greater Chittenden County area. Live Outdoors Landscaping is celebrating its 15th Landscaping season by adding new positions in all our landscape fields. We are eagerly searching for efficient, physically fit, and talented individuals that want to help continue our success at Live Outdoors Landscaping.
Live Outdoors Landscaping strives to create a fun working environment. As a part of the team, we show our appreciation in ways such as BBQs or morning breakfasts to catch up with other crew members. We also make sure to celebrate hard work at the end of each season.
- The ability to show up ready to start the workday at 7:00am Monday through Friday.
- Shows up each day in a professional manner wearing company uniform.
- The ability to use all types of hand tools and power tools.
- Understands basic direction for each project.
- Understands how to manage time efficiently.
- Assist with loading trucks with necessary tools and materials for each project.
- Assist other crew members to complete daily projects.
- Complete necessary paperwork for each project completed.
- Keep all company vehicles, the shop, and jobsites neat and orderly.
Spring, Summer, Fall Employment:
- Clean up all properties in the spring and prepare them for the growing season.
- Clean up all planting beds, prune shrubs, apply bark mulch, etc.
- Maintain all properties throughout the season to ensure healthy pant growth and weed free gardens.
- Conduct mid-season pruning of shrubs and trees.
- Prepare all properties for the winter season by cutting back perennials, cleaning out flower beds, and cleaning up all leaves and other debris.
- Maintain all commercial accounts before, during and after each snow event.
- Responsible to plow designated route during snow events.
- Prep all equipment for future snow events.
- Keep company trucks clean and prepped for future storms.
- Service all company equipment (power tools, skid steers, excavators, etc.)
- Conduct all other tasks to prepare the company for the spring landscape season
- Simple IRA (401K) after 3 months of employment.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Bonus pay
- Full Time winter employment
- PPE provided on first day of employment and reissued as needed
- Company uniforms
Pay: $40,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
Job type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shelburne, VT 05482: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)