Carpenter & Costin has immediate landscape positions available. Finish the winter performing snow removal duties and gear up for the full-time spring and summer months!
We have several openings on our landscape maintenance and mowing teams. We are seeking individuals with a keen eye for detail, a positive attitude, and takes pride in their accomplishments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plant, tree, and shrub installation
• Mulching to landscape beds
• Spring/Fall cleanup of leaves, perennials, and debris.
• Maintain curb edges and walkways
• Cleanup of property using a backpack blower
• Meet production goals.
• Snow removal- shoveling, snow blowing, or plowing
• Roof raking
• Posses have a clean and valid driver license
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Willing to work in various weather conditions
• Willing to work long hours during/after snowstorms.
• Must be a hard worker and team player
• Have a positive attitude
A company offering to qualified applicants:
• Health insurance
• Retirement program
• Paid Holidays
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Career and advancement opportunities
Carpenter & Costin was established in Vermont in 2005 and remains locally owned by Russ Marsan and Matt Cataldo, who take a personal interest in every client’s property needs. Our team specializes in enhancing outdoor living spaces and commercial landscape design and maintenance with a full range of year-round landscape management services. We’ll take care of everything from spring and Fall clean-ups, to lawn mowing with seasonal planting and maintenance programs, as well as complete snow plowing and snow removal services.
Please visit CarpenterCostin.Com and apply!